Sunday 9 April 2017

Lament of a demi-romantic

  • I only ever fall in love with my best friends, but they think our friendship is too important to risk.
  • Interesting, smart, fun people turn into over-dependent, clingy, whiny, insecure octopussen when they get a crush. I call it the octopus stage. Other people apparently call it normal dating.
  • We’ve seen each other literally 3 times and you think you’re more important than my friends and family whom I’ve known and loved for years? Really?
  • And you think seeing me is more important than seeing your family and friends? WUT?
  • Well I kind of like the idea of a relationship, but starting one is just so much effort… Urgh. Nevermind.
  • Until, of course, you do fall in love and want nothing but.
  • Your partner saying ‘I love you’ for the first time long before you can honestly say it back.
  • Causing your partner ALL THE INSECURITY.
  • Wondering if you have some unsolved unknown trauma meaning you can never fall in love and have a normal relationship and will be alone for ever and ever.
  • Sex ≠ Love and Love ≠ Sex, thank you very much.
  • Repeat after me: SEX ≠ LOVE and LOVE ≠ SEX
  • OMG DON’T TEXT ME 5 TIMES A DAY FUCK OFF STAY AWAY WTF
  • HOW CAN YOU BE IN LOVE WITH ME, YOU’VE ONLY TALKED TO ME A COUPLE OF TIMES, I HAVEN’T TOLD YOU ANYTHING ABOUT ME YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ME!!! *so confused*
  • HOLY FUCK WTF IS GOING ON YOU’RE CHOKING ME I NEED SOME SPACE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE SPACE I KNOW THAT HURTS YOU BUT I NEED TO GET AWAY NOW OMG RUN! RUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment